Our team is GROWING!
Do you love Buffalo? Do you enjoy helping others in your community? Join our Herd!
Retail, Event and Promotional team members are responsible for in-store retail sales, in-house event sales, ‘pop-up’ event sales and in-retailer promotional events.
Part Time / Full Time Kenmore & Surrounding Area, NY
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner.
- Answer phones, emails, and other platforms of communication.
- Gain a full knowledge of Bison products.
- Answer customer’s questions about our products.
- Explain qualities of product to facilitate sales.
- Manage in-store and pop-up register/sales transactions.
- Process payments.
- Assist with inventory, including shipping and receiving.
- Hold 1-2 hour in-store promotional events at Bison retailers.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be able to work evening & weekends
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation required
- Must be able to lift 25+ lbs.
Skills / Competencies:
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- General Math skills
- Product Knowledge
- Ethical and positive approach
- Possess drive; goal-oriented
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers, demonstrates an approachable attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
Hourly pay starting at: $15.00